Zen Studios Dates Zen Pinball 2 – Teases Mystery Table Reveal At PAX
Zen Studios announced today that the long awaited Zen Pinball 2 will officially release on the PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita on September 4th via the PlayStation Network. Additionally, Zen is teasing a brand new table to be announced at this year’s PAX Prime. The table, based on one of “PopCap Games’ mega hits” will be released alongside Zen Pinball 2 as downloadable content; and released on Xbox Live Arcade for Pinball FX2 on September 5th, also as DLC.
Zen Pinball 2 will be available as a free update to existing owners of Zen Pinball or Marvel Pinball owners.
Zen Pinball 2 will feature:
- PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system cross-platform entitlement including shared global leaderboards, online friend challenges and tournaments
- Zen Pinball 2 will launch with twenty-six tables!
- The most advanced ball physics simulation to date
- Compete against other players to achieve the highest ProScore™, and team up with your friends to increase your TeamScore™
- Exceptional visuals in full 3D on 3D compatible TV sets
- Free, fully playable demos for all available tables
- Exciting multiplayer modes, including local split-screen and hotseat multiplayer, online, and worldwide tournaments
- New tables released regularly through the PlayStation®Store
- Share your scores on Facebook
- New rule sheet format to help you achieve higher scores
- New trophies for each table
About This Post