Razer Releases New Hammerhead In-Ear Headsets
Razer has announced the release of two new headsets to their collection. The Hammerhead and Hammerhead Pro in-ear headsets will provide exceptional bass and sound quality for both video game and music lovers alike. The Hammerhead Pro will feature an omni-directional with in-line control that is perfect for voice communication.
Both of the in-ear headsets are machined from aircraft grade aluminum for long lasting durability and feature interchangeable ear tips in three different sizes. With the addition of the optional bi-flange attachments the Razer Hammerhead headsets can provide the ultimate in sound isolation.
“With numerous mobile PC gaming systems emerging, peripherals that offer both great performance and portability on-the-go are what make the experience complete,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. “The Razer Hammerhead and Hammerhead Pro’s unrivaled durability and deep bass tones are fantastic for any gamer or music listener with an active lifestyle.”
The Razer Hammerhead Pro can be ordered now through the company’s website for $69.99 US / €69.99 EU and will be released worldwide in August 2013. The Pro is compatible with iPhone, Android and mobile devices and comes with an audio splitter/adapter for PC connections.
- Drivers: 9 mm Neodymium Magnets with CCAW
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz : 106 dB
- Input Power: 1 mW @126 mV
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft
- Approx Weight: 12.5 g / 0.03 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm Combined Jack (Headphone and Mic)
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz): -42 dB +/- 3 dB
- Pick Up pattern: Omni-Directional
If you don’t require voice communications the the Razer Hammerhead is for you. It can be ordered now on the company’s website for $49.99 US / €49.99 EU and will be released worldwide in August 2013.
About This Post