First Look at Timelines: Assault on America
Strategy First and 4 Flash Entertainment are happy to show you a first look at their upcoming WWII RTS strategy game, Timeline: Assault on America. This game that asks the question, “What if the AXIS powers had invaded North America?” will be released to the PC, Mac and Linux in September of this year.
The game will feature:
- 12 missions ending with a battle for Washington D.C.
- 4 player co-op – choose between 9 playable countries USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan, Germany, Hungary, Romania and Czechoslovakia
- Multiplayer modes include PvP and PvA.I.
- Cross platform multiplayer
- 20 unit types per nation that are upgradeable for all infantry and vehicles including tanks, trucks, stationary guns and more
- Defensive tactics using minefields, stationary turrets and anti-tank assault
- Airstrike capabilities for offensive attacks
- Smart AI will learn and adjust to your skill level
- Delayed orders for multiple commands
For more information on this and other games, visit Strategy First’s blog site.
About This Post