New 4x Space Strategy Title from Publisher Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive has announced that they’ve made a worldwide publishing deal for a new 4x game for the PC. Star Lords is being created by Portuguese developer, Arkavi Studios, and has been on the fan radar for quite a while now. The game is scheduled to be released in the 4th quarter of 2013.
Mike Domingues, CEO of Arkavi Studios says, “Star Lords aims to raise the bar in the 4x genre while pleasing to old school fans and newcomers alike and we are very happy to have found a great partner in Iceberg Interactive. Not only we can count on their experience and know how to help further elevate the quality of the game, we know they love 4x titles as much as we do, as proven by their work on previous titles in the genre.”
Key features of Star Lords include:
- 8 major races with their own ship designs, technologies, traits and abilities
- Large, living universe that has independent races and pirate clans that claim the galaxy as their home. Work with them or against them. The choice is yours.
- Use diplomacy, intelligence and trade to weaken your enemies instead of war
- Create and customize your own ship designs
- Unique human-like AI that plays by the same rules that you do and will present a constant challenge
Erik Schreuder, CEO of Iceberg Interactive says, “The deal was actually signed a while ago, but we held back on this announcement while Arkavi was making a lot of improvements behind closed doors before we were willing to reveal it. We are very excited to bring 4x gamers this splendid newborn later this year after we have helped it come to fruition.”
For more information, be sure to visit the game’s website.
About This Post