Editor-in-Chief: Will Anderson
Senior Editor: Victoria Liu-Anderson
Games Editor: Blair Hicks
Webmaster: Erik Miller
Editor: Marce Bylinska
Editor: Steph Da Ponte
Editor: James Weaver
Editor: Michelle Nguyen
Will Anderson (PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Android Mobile, Windows Phone 7)
Victoria Liu-Anderson (PC, Xbox 360, Android Mobile, Nintendo Wii)
Erik Miller (Nintendo 3DS, PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
Dominic Marzolino (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
Blair Hicks (Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS/3DS, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360)
James Weaver (Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii)
Adam Franti (PC, Xbox 360)
Cassandra Marshall (PC, Nintendo Wii)
Jack Moulder (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, PC)
Ron Mandelman (Xbox 360)
Matt Prestwich (Xbox 360, PC)
Rachel McBurney (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, PC, Nintendo Wii)
Our Mission Statement
To provide a service to the Video Games and Technology Industries, as well as its consumers, with honesty and integrity by providing unbiased news and reviews. We are based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, with writers in both Canada and the United States.
What We Do
As journalists who specialize in video games and technology, we adhere to the following standards in accordance with the Society of Professional Journalism code of ethics. All news articles are based in fact. This means that W75 Communications and the sites that operate under its banner will:
- provide honest and accurate news to the consumer;
- provide reviews of products to the consumer with scores based on objective, factual details;
- cite external sources for news when they are used for reference;
- never plagiarize other works;
- never create articles (factual or not ) that do not benefit the consumer or industry for the sake of driving viewer numbers; and
- be accountable for errors, credit the correcting sources, and correct or retract statements made in error immediately upon discovery.
How We Do It
W75 Communications and its banner sites are committed to providing honest and accurate news and reviews to the benefit of both the consumer, as well as the industry. We do this by:
- scoring reviewed products with only objective and factual problems, issues, or defects detracting from the overall score. This provides an accurate detailing of issues found with products.
- having our writers submit their articles for editorial review to verify factual accuracy as well as checking for spelling, grammar and flow. Our articles are reviewed in three stages (editing, copy editing, and content editing) to ensure that they are of the best quality before post.
- allowing our writers to express their opinions in a review while not damaging the product’s score over subjective likes and dislikes. This allows the reader to make up their own mind as to whether or not they would want to purchase the product without influence.
On occasion, developers, publishers, or manufacturers will send their products to our offices for review. These products receive the same level of treatment as products that are purchased ”off the shelf” for review. W75 Communications does not accept money or gifts in exchange for preferential treatment or elevated review scores. To this end, W75 Communications uses a third-party advertising network for most advertising, and will not directly endorse products without thoroughly testing the product directly to ensure its quality.