Posts Tagged “chrono trigger”
I am a huge fan of Video Games Live. And in Detroit, I’ve now had the pleasure of working as a volunteer at both concerts, this year and the one in 2008. If you haven’t yet been to see this awesome concert in person, I urge you to go right now to their website and check for the soonest date that they will be in or around your city. Conceived in 2005 by founders Tommy… Read On »
To be totally honest, each console, the Xbox 360 and the PS3, both have their merits as a console. When it came down to decision time for me to jump in, there were many reasons why I chose the 360 over the PS3, and I’m still to this day very happy that I did.
However, Squenix seems to still be very tight knit with Sony. They’ve released quite a few games in the last few years that were either PSOne or earlier console releases that don’t seem to find their way to Xbox Live Arcade. And this is really disappointing to me.
But if Squenix ever did decide to change their mind, these are what I’d love to see:
1) Final Fantasy VII (PS1) – Who can’t love this game? Millions bought it. I know I did. And I still enjoy playing it to this day occasionally on my PS2.
2) Parasite Eve (PS1) – This was just announced to be coming to the PSN yesterday. A cult classic in my eyes. Awesome gameplay and a compelling story.
3) Chrono Trigger (SNES) – How can you forget the loveable characters and enjoyable storyline of this classic? Squenix at its best!
4) Einhander (PS1) – A throwback to the good old sidescrolling shooter. Awesome!
5) Kingdom Hearts (PS2) – Why this didn’t make it to the original Xbox is beyond me. But an awesome game nevertheless.